- an extra wedding, following the loss of the initial husband or wife; in distinction from bigamy, as defined when you look at the old canon legislation.
- A second relationship, following the death of initial spouse of wife; -- in distinction from bigamy, as defined in old canon legislation. See bigamy.
- an extra relationship following the loss of the initial husband or wife, or the custom of contracting these types of marriages.
- In botany, a kind of atomic fusion using cryptogams that is after the sexual act and superposed upon it.
Definition for "deuterogamy"
Sentence for "deuterogamy"
- You here see that unfortunate divine,…
Variant for "deuterogamy"