- The act of using away by rubbing: beach pebbles worn smooth by detrition.
- attrition; erosion by friction
- A wearing off or away.
- A wearing down; the work of wearing away.
- effort expended in going one item over another with stress
- erosion by rubbing
- the putting on down of rock particles by rubbing due to water or wind or ice
- Definition for "detrition"
- The act of using away by rubbing: beach…
- View More
- Sentence for "detrition"
- Hypernym for "detrition"
- Etymologically Related for "detrition"