- Tending to detract or draw.
- maintaining low in estimation; depreciative.
- looking after detractor draw.
- maintaining reduced in estimation; depreciative.
- causing to decrease in relevance or worth
- obtaining the quality or power of design or depriving them of.
- Searching for or maintaining reduce repute or estimation; depreciative; defamatory.
Sentence for "detractive"
Synonym for "detractive"
Equivalent for "detractive"
Urban Dictionary for "detractive"
- -noun-1) an individual who you physically…