- To wash or wipe off (a wound, for instance); cleanse.
- To clean; to purge away, as nasty or offending matter through the human body, or from an ulcer.
- To clean of unwelcome product
- wipe away; to scrub off or away, clean; chiefly in medical use: to clear away nasty matter through the human anatomy
- To cleanse; clear away foul or unpleasant matter from, as from human body or from a wound or ulcer.
- Definition for "deterge"
- Sentence for "deterge"
- Molière's Le Malade Imaginaire we find…
- View More
- Synonym for "deterge"
- Verb Forms for "deterge"
- Hypernym for "deterge"
- Form for "deterge"