- people, generally an associate of a police force, who investigates crimes and obtains proof or information.
- A police officer just who looks for research included in solving a crime; an investigator.
- people used discover information perhaps not otherwise open to people.
- One who business its so detect crooks or find matters of privacy.
- someone whoever occupation it's to uncover matters as to which info is desired, specially concerning wrong-doers, and acquire proof to be utilized against them.
- an investigator engaged or used in obtaining information not easily available into general public
- a police officer who investigates crimes
- Of or regarding detectives or their work: detective novels.
- designed for or used in detection.
- Fitted for, or skilled in, finding; employed in finding criminal activity or criminals.
- Fitted for or competent in detecting; used in detecting: as, the detective police.
- regarding detectives or even to detection: because, a detective tale.
- Definition for "detective"
- people, generally an associate of a police force,…
- View More
- Sentence for "detective"
- Quotes for "detective"
- "Politicians should read science fiction, not…"
- View More
- Synonym for "detective"
- Phrases for "detective"
- Rhyme for "detective"
- Cross Reference for "detective"
- Same Context for "detective"
- Urban Dictionary for "detective"