- An incinerator for refuse.
- An explosive, frequently remote-controlled device for effecting a destruct.
- one that destructs.
- In object-oriented programming, the demand series that's launched as soon as the execution of an object is completed.
- A destroyer.
- A furnace or oven when it comes to burning or carbonizing of refuse.
- in object-oriented programming, a function which destroys an object that has been previously produced by a different sort of function.
- A destroyer; a consumer.
- especially, a furnace or crematory for burning of refuse.
Sentence for "destructor"
Synonym for "destructor"
Same Context for "destructor"
Urban Dictionary for "destructor"