- To ruin totally; spoil: The ancient manuscripts were destroyed by fire.
- to-tear straight down or break up; demolish. See Synonyms at spoil.
- To Complete away with; put an end to: "In crowded communities, poverty destroys the chance of sanitation” ( George Bernard Shaw).
- To destroy: destroy a rabid puppy.
- To subdue or defeat completely; crush: The rebel forces had been damaged in battle.
- To make ineffective or inadequate: ruined the testimony of this prosecution's chief experience.
- To unbuild; to pull or rip down; to split up virulently into its constituent parts; to break up the construction and organic presence of; to demolish.
- To destroy; to create to naught; to put a finish to; to annihilate; to consume.
- To put an end into the presence, prosperity, or beauty of; to destroy.
- Becoming destructive; cause destruction: "Money kills because undoubtedly as inadequate” ( John Simon).
- To u000du000a harm beyond u000du000a usage or u000du000a repair.
- resulting in destruction.
- To counteract, undo a house or condition.
- To put straight down or euthanize.
- To defeat peacefully.
- to eliminate data.
- destroy totally; damage irreparably
- put (an animal) to demise
- do away with, result in the destruction or undoing of
- defeat soundly
- To pull down; unbuild (what was built or built); demolish: as, to destroy a building or a fortification; to destroy a city.
- To overthrow; put waste; spoil; make desolate.
- To eliminate; slay; extirpate: applied to men or creatures.
- to create to naught; stop; annihilate; obliterate totally; cause to stop, or even cease to-be: as, to destroy an individual's glee or peace of mind by stress.
- To counteract or make of no avail; remove, detract from, or vitiate the energy, power, value, usage, or beauty of; spoil; spoil: since, to destroy a person's influence.
- To refute; disprove.
- Definition for "destroy"
- To ruin totally; spoil: The ancient manuscripts were…
- View More
- Sentence for "destroy"
- read destroy size=`stat $destroy | grep…
- View More
- Quotes for "destroy"
- "Feminism is a socialist, anti-family, political…"
- View More
- Synonym for "destroy"
- Antonym for "destroy"
- Verb Forms for "destroy"
- Phrases for "destroy"
- Rhyme for "destroy"
- Hyponym for "destroy"
- Hypernym for "destroy"
- Cross Reference for "destroy"
- Etymologically Related for "destroy"
- Form for "destroy"
- Same Context for "destroy"
- Urban Dictionary for "destroy"