- A spoon intermediate in proportions between a tablespoon and a teaspoon, employed for eating dessert.
- a product of cutlery; a spoon, larger than a teaspoon and smaller than a tablespoon, utilized for eating dessert.
- A unit of measure, being equivalent to two teaspoons or two-thirds of a tablespoon, or around 10 millilitres; a dessertspoonful.
- even more generally, that number of a substance which is included within a dessert spoon.
- Definition for "dessertspoon"
- A spoon intermediate in proportions between a tablespoon…
- View More
- Sentence for "dessertspoon"
- Hypernym for "dessertspoon"
- Same Context for "dessertspoon"