Definition for "desperate"
Sentence for "desperate"
Quotes for "desperate"
- "I am desperate for change -…"
Synonym for "desperate"
Phrases for "desperate"
Equivalent for "desperate"
Etymologically Related for "desperate"
Form for "desperate"
Same Context for "desperate"
Urban Dictionary for "desperate"
- Having lost all hope; despairing.
- Marked by, arising from, or showing despair: the hopeless appearance of hunger; a desperate weep for help.
- Reckless or violent due to despair: a desperate criminal.
- Undertaken away from extreme urgency or as a last resort: a desperate try to save yourself the household company.
- Nearly hopeless; important: a desperate infection; a desperate situation.
- Suffering or driven by great need or stress: desperate for recognition.
- Extremely extreme: felt a desperate desire in truth.
- becoming filled up with, or in a state of despair; hopeless.
- Having careless abandon within the pursuit of an extreme desire.
- very intense.
- Without hope; provided to despair; hopeless.
- Beyond hope; causing despair; excessively perilous; irretrievable; previous remedy, or, at least, extremely dangerous
- Proceeding from, or suggested by, despair; without regard to danger or safety; reckless; mad.
- Extreme, in a bad feeling; outrageous; -- familiar with mark the extreme predominance of a poor high quality.
- desperately determined
- showing extreme urgency or strength specially considering great need or desire
- arising from or marked by despair or loss of hope
- fraught with extreme danger; nearly hopeless
- (of persons) dangerously careless or violent as from urgency or despair
- showing extreme nerve; especially of actions fearlessly undertaken in desperation as a last resort
- One hopeless or hopeless.
- somebody who is frightened plus in need of assistance
- Having no hope; hopeless; despairing.
- Without take care of safety; incredibly rash; reckless from despair, enthusiasm, or ferocity: as, a desperate guy.
- complete or resorted to without regard to consequences, or in the final extremity; showing despair or recklessness; incredibly hazardous: as, a desperate undertaking; hopeless treatments.
- Beyond hope of recovery; irretrievable; irremediable; hopeless: as, desperate fortunes; a desperate situation or condition.
- like becoming despaired of; very difficult to-do, handle, heal, or reclaim.
- Synonyms and Headlong, violent, angry, crazy, mad, frantic.