- someone who, or term that, designates
- An officer whom allocated to every his ranking and put in public places shows and ceremonies.
- An officer whom allocated every single their ranking and put in public programs and ceremonies.
- One who designates.
- one that designates or points out.
- 2. In Roman antiquity, an officer which assigned every single person their ranking and put in public places programs and ceremonies; a marshal or master of ceremonies.
Sentence for "designator"
Same Context for "designator"