- Baseball a new player designated at the beginning of a casino game to bat as opposed to the pitcher within the lineup.
- A batter that is permitted to substitute for a pitcher in batting rotation in Major League Baseball's United states League.
- an individual who is expected to replacement for another in handling some of an activity that another is less able.
- a ballplayer who's designated to bat in the place of the pitcher
Sentence for "designated hitter"
Urban Dictionary for "designated hitter"
- a person who masturbates while watching…
Sports Dictionary for "designated hitter"