- Of, associated with, or revealing need.
- Grammar Designating a clause, a sentence, or in some languages an inflected verb kind that expresses need.
- Denoting desire.
- A verbal mood that has the concept of “wanting to complete something”, within languages such as Ancient Greek and Sanskrit.
- An object of desire.
- A verb created from another verb by a change of cancellation, and articulating the need of doing whatever is indicated by the ancient verb.
- An object of need; something desired.
- In grammar, a verb created from another verb, and revealing a desire to do the activity implied when you look at the ancient verb.
- Having or implying desire; articulating or denoting need: as, a desiderative verb.
- regarding a desiderative verb.
Sentence for "desiderative"
- Meinong calls a genuine object of…
- View More