- A graphical protocol which produces three-dimensional digital area on a two-dimensional plane.
- that part of geometry which treats regarding the graphic option of all dilemmas concerning three dimensions.
- the geometry of properties that stay invariant under projection
- that part of geometry. which treats of the visual answer of problems concerning three dimensions, in the shape of forecasts upon auxiliary planes.
- Definition for "descriptive geometry"
- A graphical protocol which produces three-dimensional digital area…
- View More
- Hypernym for "descriptive geometry"