- Of residential property, in a position to go by descent; inheritable by heirs.
- Admitting lineage; effective at becoming descended.
- which will descend from an ancestor to an heir.
- with the capacity of being descended with protection or relative ease; that permits of a safe downward passageway: because, a descendible slope.
- that may descend from an ancestor to a descendant; effective at being sent, as from parent to son: since, a descendible property.
- In addition spelled descendable.
Sentence for "descendible"
- "Title of _Anax andron_ descendible" (good…
Form for "descendible"