- the one that descends.
- Printing The the main lowercase letters, such as for instance g, p, and q, that runs below the various other lowercase letters.
- Printing A letter with these types of a component.
- an individual or thing that descends.
- The element of a lowercase letter that is drawn underneath the base of lowercase letters, for instance the tail regarding the letters g, p, and q.
- A cyclist whom excels at fast descents.
- a person who descends.
- person who descends.
- what descends, as a descending page (which see, under descending).
- somebody who descends
- (printing) the part of lowercase letters that runs underneath the various other lowercase letters
- a lowercase page which have a part extending below other lowercase letters
Sentence for "descender"
- The name descender is significant of…
Hypernym for "descender"