- A short-barreled pistol who has a large bore and is small enough to be carried in a pocket.
- A type of very small, concealable pistol with one or two drums, but without any running system or mag.
- a type of short-barreled pocket pistol, of large quality, frequently holding a half-ounce ball.
- A short-barreled pistol of large caliber, really efficient at short range.
- a pocket pistol of large caliber with a short barrel
Sentence for "derringer"
Hypernym for "derringer"
Same Context for "derringer"
Urban Dictionary for "derringer"
- A small short-barreled pistol that was…