- Anatomy a place of epidermis innervated by physical materials from just one vertebral neurological.
- medication a musical instrument utilized in cutting thin slices of your skin, as for epidermis grafts.
- Embryology The part of a mesodermal somite from where the dermis develops.
- a musical instrument utilized surgically to eliminate a thin piece of skin for grafting
- a place of skin which can be innervated by afferent neurological fibers arriving at just one posterior spinal root
- The cutis dish.
- A knife with an extremely fine knife, employed for eliminating specific skin- imperfections.
- a surgical instrument familiar with cut extremely slim slices of epidermis
Sentence for "dermatome"
- Preceded by severe neuralgic pain, the…
Hypernym for "dermatome"
Medical Dictionary for "dermatome"