- A surgical procedure made to pull epidermis flaws, such as scars, by abrading the surface of the epidermis with good sandpaper or line brushes.
- A cosmetic surgical procedure where surface associated with the epidermis of the skin is removed by abrasion, typically to remove scare tissue or sun-damaged skin.
- removal of scars or tattoos by anesthetizing skin surface and then sanding or scraping off some of the exterior skin layer
- Definition for "dermabrasion"
- A surgical procedure made to pull epidermis flaws,…
- View More
- Sentence for "dermabrasion"
- Hypernym for "dermabrasion"
- Etymologically Related for "dermabrasion"
- Form for "dermabrasion"