- able to be derived, deducible
- that may be derived; available by transmission; with the capacity of being understood by inference, as from premises or information; effective at becoming traced, since from a radical.
- with the capacity of being derived
- Capable of being derived, obtained, or gotten.
- Traceable, concerning a source; obtainable by derivation: as, a word derivable through the Greek.
- Deducible, as from premises.
- Definition for "derivable"
- Sentence for "derivable"
- They indicate how carefully the author…
- View More
- Antonym for "derivable"
- Equivalent for "derivable"
- Etymologically Related for "derivable"
- Same Context for "derivable"