- To pull out by the roots; uproot.
- To displace from's native or accustomed environment.
- To pluck up by the roots; to extirpate.
- To pull up because of the origins; to uproot; to extirpate.
- To force folks from their homeland to a new or international area.
- To liberate or perhaps liberated from a culture or its norms.
- pull-up by or just as if by the roots
- move (folks) forcibly from their particular homeland into a and foreign environment
- To pluck up by the roots; eradicate; extirpate: because, to deracinate tresses.
- Definition for "deracinate"
- Sentence for "deracinate"
- Matt Yglesias makes some telling points,…
- View More
- Synonym for "deracinate"
- Verb Forms for "deracinate"
- Hypernym for "deracinate"
- Form for "deracinate"