- Plural type of level.
- The deepest part. (Usually of a body of liquid.)
- an extremely remote component.
- The lowest point, all-time minimum, nadir.
- the absolute most severe component.
- Plural form of depth.
- The deepest component. (Usually of a body of water.)
- a tremendously remote part.
- the best point, all-time low, nadir.
- probably the most serious component.
Sentence for "depths"
- They discover a hidden cave system…
Quotes for "depths"
- "Grant that I may not pray…"
Phrases for "depths"