- To counteract or make an effort to counteract the consequence of an indoctrination, especially a religious or cult indoctrination.
- To counteract or try to counteract the effect of an indoctrination, especially a religious or cult indoctrination.
- To counteract the results of previous development or brainwashing, particularly in an effort to sway an individual to abandon their allegiance to a cult
- To counteract the consequences of previous programming or brainwashing, especially in an attempt to persuade people to abandon his allegiance to a cult
- Definition for "deprogram"
- To counteract or make an effort to counteract…
- View More
- Sentence for "deprogram"