- A nerve that when stimulated acts to reduce arterial blood pressure levels.
- a nerve which lowers the activity of an organ; as, the depressor neurological of heart.
- any nerve whose activity sometimes decrease the task or tone of this human anatomy component it acts
- A nerve that whenever stimulated acts to lower arterial blood circulation pressure.
- a nerve which lowers the activity of an organ; as, the depressor neurological associated with the heart.
- any nerve whose task tends to lessen the activity or tone for the human body part it acts
Hypernym for "depressor nerve"
- View More