- Any material included with the electrolyte of a battery that produces hydrogen to be able to complement the liberated hydrogen and give a wide berth to the build up of pressure.
- A substance always avoid polarization, as upon the bad full bowl of a voltaic battery.
- what depolarizes; especially, in electricity, a substance found in a battery-cell for the purpose of preventing polarization.
- Any substance added to the electrolyte of a battery that produces hydrogen in order to complement the liberated hydrogen and avoid the build up of stress.
- A substance used to prevent polarization, as upon the unfavorable full bowl of a voltaic battery.
- whatever depolarizes; particularly, in electrical energy, a substance found in a battery-cell for the true purpose of avoiding polarization.
Sentence for "depolarizer"
- Katzenbach was once described by The…