- Having a toothed costs; -- put on a team of passerine birds, obtaining the costs notched, and feeding chiefly on insects, as the shrikes and vireos. See Illust. (N) under beak.
- Having a toothed costs.
- Having a toothed bill; -- put on several passerine birds, getting the bill notched, and feeding mainly on insects, given that shrikes and vireos. See Illust. (N) under beak.
- Having the figures assigned toward Cuvierian Dentirostres.
- obtaining the figures assigned on Cuvierian Dentirostres.
- Definition for "dentirostral"
- Variant for "dentirostral"