- The formation of cavities when you look at the teeth by the activity of bacteria; oral cavaties.
- tooth decay; an ailment for the teeth resulting in injury to tooth construction.
- soft decayed location in a tooth; progressive decay may cause the loss of a tooth
- The formation of cavities in teeth by the action of bacteria; tooth decay.
- tooth decay; a disease regarding the teeth leading to harm to enamel structure.
- soft decayed area in a tooth; modern decay can cause the death of a tooth
- Definition for "dental caries"
- The formation of cavities when you look at…
- View More
- Hypernym for "dental caries"
- Cross Reference for "dental caries"