- The botanical study of trees and other woody plants.
- the analysis of trees along with other woody plants
- the branch of botany studying timber; the normal reputation for woods.
- A discourse or treatise on woods.
- A discourse or treatise on trees; the all-natural history of woods. Also dendrography.
- The botanical study of woods and other woody flowers.
- the analysis of woods as well as other woody flowers
- the part of botany studying bushes; the natural history of trees.
- A discourse or treatise on trees.
- A discourse or treatise on trees; the all-natural reputation for woods. In addition dendrography.
Sentence for "dendrology"
Etymologically Related for "dendrology"