- Ethyl liquor to which a poisonous material, like acetone or methanol, has been included with succeed unfit for consumption.
- fairly pure ethyl liquor for manufacturing purposes which has been made unfit for usage by the addition of a poisonous substance such as for instance acetone or methyl liquor
- ethyl alcohol this is certainly unfit for drinking but is nevertheless useful for other functions
- Ethyl liquor that a poisonous substance, eg acetone or methanol, was added to ensure it is unfit for usage.
- fairly pure ethyl alcoholic beverages for manufacturing purposes that's been made unfit for consumption with the addition of a poisonous material such as for instance acetone or methyl liquor
- ethyl alcoholic beverages this is certainly unfit for consuming it is nevertheless ideal for various other functions