- Able to be removed from its mount; built to be dismantled; removable; transportable.
- (dated) built to be removed from the browse system.
- capable of being taken out of its mount; designed to be dismantled; removable; portable.
- (dated) Designed to be taken off the read device.
- with the capacity of becoming dismounted; -- said of a kind of rim, for a vehicle wheel, that could be eliminated having its tire from wheel.
- effective at becoming dismounted; -- said of a kind of rim, for a car wheel, that can easily be eliminated using its tire through the wheel.
- Definition for "demountable"
- Able to be removed from its mount; built…
- View More
- Sentence for "demountable"
- Same Context for "demountable"