- a robust innovative force or personality.
- A public magistrate in some ancient greek language says.
- A deity in Gnosticism, Manichaeism, along with other religions which creates the material globe and it is often viewed as the originator of evil.
- A Platonic deity who orders or fashions the material world regarding chaos.
- Something (as an institution, concept, or individual) conceived as an autonomous innovative force or decisive energy.
- The chief magistrate in a few of the Greek says.
- Jesus, since the manufacturer around the globe.
- based on the Gnostics, a representative or one employed by the Supreme becoming to produce the materials universe and man.
- A maker or creator; the Creator around the globe; specifically, a supernal being imagined by some as creator of the world in subordination towards the Supreme becoming.
- in certain Peloponnesian states of old Greece, certainly one of a class of general public officers whom in many cases appear to have constituted the principle professional magistracy.
- a subordinate deity, in certain philosophies the creator of universe
- a robust imaginative force or character.
- A public magistrate in certain ancient Greek says.
- A deity in Gnosticism, Manichaeism, along with other religions whom creates the materials globe and is often regarded as the originator of evil.
- A Platonic deity who sales or fashions the materials globe away from chaos.
- Something (as an institution, idea, or specific) conceived as an autonomous creative force or definitive energy.
- The chief magistrate in some associated with Greek states.
- Jesus, since the Maker worldwide.
- based on the Gnostics, a representative or one employed by the Supreme getting to create the material universe and guy.
- A maker or creator; the Creator of the world; especially, a supernal being imagined by some given that creator around the globe in subordination to your Supreme Being.
- in a few Peloponnesian states of ancient Greece, one of a course of community officers which in some instances appear to have constituted the main exec magistracy.
- a subordinate deity, in some philosophies the creator associated with the world
Sentence for "demiurge"
Hypernym for "demiurge"
Same Context for "demiurge"