- a location from which military forces, operations, and installations are forbidden.
- An area, often on a border between military factions, where military forces and functions tend to be prohibited
- A subnetwork of a LAN, confronted with the world-wide-web or another untrusted network but firewalled faraway from the remainder LAN.
- a zone from where armed forces causes or operations or installations tend to be restricted
- a place where army causes, businesses, and installments tend to be restricted.
- a location, often on a border between army factions, where army causes and functions are restricted
- A subnetwork of a LAN, confronted with the net or any other untrusted system but firewalled removed from the remainder LAN.
- a zone from where army causes or businesses or installations tend to be restricted