- to eliminate or forbid military troops in (an area): demilitarize a buffer area between aggressive nations.
- to get rid of or forbid armed forces troops in (a place): demilitarize a buffer area between dangerous nations.
- to eliminate soldiers from a place
- to stop troops from entering a location.
- to come back a place to civilian control
- remove unpleasant ability from
- eliminate the military company and potential of
- to get rid of soldiers from a location
- to avoid troops from entering an area.
- To return a place to civil control
- remove unpleasant capacity from
- eliminate the armed forces organization and potential of
- To convert from a military to a civil type of government; spot under civil jurisdiction.
- To convert from a military to a civil as a type of government; destination under civil jurisdiction.
- Definition for "demilitarize"
- to eliminate or forbid military troops in (an…
- View More
- Sentence for "demilitarize"
- MR. BERGER: The understanding that the…
- View More
- Verb Forms for "demilitarize"
- Phrases for "demilitarize"
- Rhyme for "demilitarize"
- Hyponym for "demilitarize"
- Hypernym for "demilitarize"