- A bill or draft payable in lawful money upon presentation or need.
- an email that normally has no day for payment, it is because of on need associated with loan provider. Usually the lender will only give the borrower a couple of days notice prior to the repayment flow from.
- a note payable on demand
- A bill or draft payable in lawful cash upon presentation or demand.
- A note that normally has no date for repayment, but is due on need of lender. Usually the loan provider is only going to provide the debtor several days notice ahead of the payment flow from.
- an email payable on demand
Hypernym for "demand note"
- promissory note
- View More