- A name formerly directed at particular Silurian brachiopod shells of this genus spirifer.
- A subgenus of Paleozoic brachiopods, having the general characters of the genus Spirifer, but with the surface of the shell covered with fine concentric lamellæ.
- A name formerly fond of specific Silurian brachiopod shells associated with genus spirifer.
- A subgenus of Paleozoic brachiopods, obtaining the general figures associated with the genus Spirifer, however with the top of layer covered with good concentric lamellæ.
- Definition for "delthyris"
- A name formerly directed at particular Silurian brachiopod…
- View More
- Cross Reference for "delthyris"
- Variant for "delthyris"