- the entire process of delocalizing or even the reality to be delocalized
- the event in which bonding electrons of some particles serve to bind several atoms instead of just two; it is observed in metals plus fragrant and conjugated organic compounds
- the process of delocalizing or the fact of being delocalized
- the trend which bonding electrons of some molecules offer to bind a number of atoms rather than two; it really is observed in metals and in fragrant and conjugated organic substances
- Definition for "delocalization"
- the entire process of delocalizing or even the…
- View More
- Sentence for "delocalization"
- Cross Reference for "delocalization"
- Same Context for "delocalization"