- The work of delegating or state of being delegated.
- The expert, office, or position of a delegate.
- A body of delegates; a delegation.
- The position or state to be a delegate.
- an accumulation of delegates.
- The work of delegating, or state of being delegated; deputed power.
- A body of delegates or commissioners; a delegation.
- The work of delegating, and/or condition to be delegated.
- Many individuals delegated; a delegation.
- hawaii of providing as an official and authorized delegate or broker
- the session of a delegate
- a group of representatives or delegates
Sentence for "delegacy"
- What bitter responsibility to offset the…
Synonym for "delegacy"
Hypernym for "delegacy"