- A substance which is used to slow the rate of combustion of an excellent rocket gasoline in order to make it more controllable
- a person who delays; one who lingers.
- one that lingers or loiters; a procrastinator.
- person who or whatever triggers delay; person who hinders or obstructs.
- an individual who delays; to place off until later or reason enough to be belated
- to get rid of layers; to strip away amounts.
- Definition for "delayer"
- Sentence for "delayer"
- Among other findings:•Women with a college…
- View More
- Hyponym for "delayer"
- Hypernym for "delayer"