- One who delays.
- A substance which is used to slow the rate of combustion of an excellent rocket gasoline in order to make it more controllable
- a person who delays; one who lingers.
- one that lingers or loiters; a procrastinator.
- person who or whatever triggers delay; person who hinders or obstructs.
- an individual who delays; to place off until later or reason enough to be belated
- to get rid of layers; to strip away amounts.
Sentence for "delayer"
- Among other findings:•Women with a college…
Hyponym for "delayer"
Hypernym for "delayer"