- To divided into slim levels.
- resulting in anything assembled by lamination ahead apart (and take aside) to the layers that make it up.
- To put into individual levels or dishes: found in embryology of development of the embryonic layers when one is derived from others by splitting, and not, as always, by invagination or cell-migration.
- Formed by splitting removed from a layer or dish: said of this development associated with endoderm in some cœlenterate embryos.
Sentence for "delaminate"
- Diluting the mixture with water will…
Synonym for "delaminate"
Verb Forms for "delaminate"