- To deceive (an opponent) in ice hockey by a fake: deked the goalie with a move from remaining to right.
- A fake, meant to deceive a part of an opposing team.
- A feint, fake, or any other move made by the player with all the puck to deceive a goaltender or any other defender.
- A series of feints, fakes, or other moves created by the player with the puck to deceive a goaltender or other defender.
- in order to avoid, go around, or dodge an object, person, or conversation subject; frequently by utilizing trickery.
- To perform a deke.
Sentence for "deke"
Verb Forms for "deke"
Urban Dictionary for "deke"
Sports Dictionary for "deke"