- a computer device utilized on an aircraft to keep the wings and propeller free of ice or even pull ice after it's formed.
- A compound, eg ethylene glycol, always avoid the formation of ice, as on windshields.
- Chemical substance to melt ice or snow deposited on roadways, automobiles or other areas.
- a devie that removes ice or frost (as from a windshield or a refrigerator or the wings of an airplane).
- heater that removes ice or frost (as from a windshield or a refrigerator and/or wings of an airplane)
Sentence for "deicer"
Synonym for "deicer"
Hypernym for "deicer"
Same Context for "deicer"