- To rob of person attributes like individuality, compassion, or civility: slaves who had been dehumanized by their particular abysmal condition.
- To make technical and routine.
- To divest of individual attributes, such as for example shame, pain, etc..
- To take away humanity, to eliminate or reject man attributes, traits, or qualities.
- deprive of person characteristics
- make technical or routine
- To rob of distinctively real human characteristics: because, dehumanizing influences; dehumanized conjecture. Additionally spelled dehumanise.
Sentence for "dehumanize"
Verb Forms for "dehumanize"
Phrases for "dehumanize"
Hypernym for "dehumanize"