- Of or pertaining to dehiscence, i.e., a rupture, much like a surgical wound setting up, frequently with a flow of serous fluid
- Which dehisces or presents dehiscence
- described as dehiscence; starting in certain definite means, as the pill of a plant.
- (of e.g. fresh fruits and anthers) opening spontaneously at readiness to discharge seeds
- Opening, while the pill of a plant.
- In entomology, divergent at the guidelines, like maintaining separate aside: stated particularly of elytra when they're divided during the apices.
Definition for "dehiscent"
- Of or pertaining to dehiscence, i.e., a rupture,…
Sentence for "dehiscent"