- A measure of heating or cooling, computed whilst the integral of a function of the time that typically varies with temperature.
- A unit utilized in estimating the gasoline usage for a building; equal to the amount of degrees that the mean temperature, for a 24-hour time, is underneath the base temperature, usually 65F.
- the afternoon upon which institution degrees tend to be conferred
- a unit used in calculating gasoline requirements for warming a building
- Definition for "degree day"
- A measure of heating or cooling, computed whilst…
- View More
- Hypernym for "degree day"
- Form for "degree day"