- To remove the glaze from (pottery, including).
- To reduce the rest of the components of sautéed or roasted meals in (a pan or cooking pot) by adding a liquid and heating.
- to eliminate the glaze from, as pottery or porcelain, in order to offer a dull finish.
- to eliminate glaze from.
- To abrade the cylinders of an engine to make sure a taut seal.
- (cooking) To detach small bits of prepared meals from a pan by adding fluid, so that they can be applied in additional cooking.
- dissolve cooking juices or solid meals in (a pan) by adding fluid and stirring
- to eliminate the glaze from.
Sentence for "deglaze"
Verb Forms for "deglaze"
Hypernym for "deglaze"
Urban Dictionary for "deglaze"