- To remove or rob of entirely, as of furniture, ornaments, etc.; to disgarnish.
- To deprive of a garrison, or of troops necessary for defence.
- To strip or rob of totally, since furnishings, ornaments, etc.; to disgarnish
- To rob of a garrison, or of troops necessary for security.
- To unfurnish; strip of furniture, ornaments, or equipment: as, to degarnish a residence.
- To deprive of a garrison or soldiers necessary for protection: since, to degarnish a city or fort.
Synonym for "degarnish"
Form for "degarnish"