- The split of ripened leaves from a branch or stem; the falling or shedding for the leaves.
- The split of ripened leaves from a branch or stem; the falling or shedding associated with leaves.
- the act or process of causing plants to lose their leaves, particularly by application of a chemical agent.
- lack of leaves, as by the depredations of insects; specifically, late leaves in autumn.
- evoking the leaves of woods along with other plants to-fall off (as by the use of chemicals)
- the increasing loss of vegetation
Sentence for "defoliation"
Hypernym for "defoliation"
Etymologically Related for "defoliation"
Same Context for "defoliation"