- To deprive (a plant, tree, or forest) of leaves.
- resulting in the leaves of (a plant, tree, or woodland) to-fall down, particularly through chemicals.
- to cause (a plant) to drop its leaves.
- to eliminate foliage from (more than one plants), oftentimes with a chemical broker.
- strip the leaves or limbs from
- Deprived of leaves; defoliated.
- Deprived of leaves, as by their particular all-natural fall.
- deprived of leaves
- To deprive of leaves; slice or pick off the leaves of.
- Deprived of leaves; having cast its leaves.
Sentence for "defoliate"
Verb Forms for "defoliate"
Hypernym for "defoliate"
Equivalent for "defoliate"
Form for "defoliate"