- A flowing down; a running down.
- A discharge or streaming of fluid matter, as from nostrils in catarrh.
- A discharge or flowing of humors or fluid matter, as from nostrils in catarrh; -- sometimes made use of synonymously with inflammation.
- In medicine, a flowing, running, or dropping of humors or fluid matter from an upper to a diminished part of the human body; a discharge or streaming away from humors: because, a defluxion from nostrils or head in catarrh: occasionally utilized as synonymous with inflammation, from the increased flow of blood (hyperemia) to an inflamed part.
Sentence for "defluxion"
- The horse “had a defluxion from…
- View More