- Something which deflects something else, especially a stream of liquid or particles.
- That which deflects, as a diaphragm in a furnace, or a cone in a lamp (to deflect and socialize air and fumes and help combustion).
- A plate, diaphragm, or cone in a lamp, furnace, or stove, to carry the flame and gases into intimate contact and improve the burning.
- a computer device for causing the nozle of a hydraulic mining device to go in virtually any desired path.
- as a whole, something that deflects.
- begin to see the extract.
- a computer device intended to switch aside the flow of some thing (liquid or atmosphere or smoke etc)
Sentence for "deflector"
- The total system provides energy for…
Phrases for "deflector"
Hypernym for "deflector"
Same Context for "deflector"