- a part regarding the course of determiners that restricts or particularizes a noun. In English, the could be the definite article.
- articles that presents a noun and specifies it while the particular noun that is being considered; in English, the only real definite article may be the.
- a determiner (as `the' in English) that suggests specificity of research
- the content the, which is used to designate somebody or thing, or a certain class of people or things; -- also referred to as a definitive. See Definitive, n.
- Definition for "definite article"
- a part regarding the course of determiners that…
- View More
- Hypernym for "definite article"
- Etymologically Related for "definite article"